Saturday, August 13, 2011

organizational quandaries

Here is the solution I have come up with in my house for little boy shoe organization:

And believe it or not, I actually do have enough shoes for 2 boys to fill this hanger.  There are 4 columns, but really just 2 since with each set of shoes there is a pair.  It hit me this morning as we prepared to go out to play for a bit, that now I have another walker.  Another boy who needs shoes. 
Oh, let's zoom in on those precious chubby feet...
Oh, those are precious!!  Anyway, back to the point... room for one shoe hanger, but now 3 walkers, and a 4th to add to the mix in really not that much longer.  Shoe hanger quandary.  What to do?  I imagine that this is one of the many many organizational difficulties I will face in a small house with many children!  However, I am the master of organization, so this challenge excites me.  Stay tuned for small house solutions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment