Thursday, January 20, 2011
30 years (almost), 1 husband and 3 kids...
A blog. Who will want to read it? Maybe no one. And that's okay Will I have anything to say? Absolutely. Yes. Part of having 3 kids (boys) ages 4 and under means that adult interactions are few and far between. So, while this still doesn't really provide me with "adult interactions" per se, it sure lets me spill my thoughts in my head to minds that can process or appreciate what I'm saying. You know, like people who can think about one topic for more than 2.5 seconds. People who don't laugh and play in one moment while screaming, hitting and crying in the next. People who understand that emotional breakdowns are generally not the best way to accomplish one's goals. Gosh, people who even have goals! I'm guessing none of you has laughed incessantly about the words "poop" and "toot" this week, or hit your brother, or thrown a temper tantrum, or pooped your pants. I mean, that's who I'm used to talking to. So, I just appreciate that there's someone out there to read, listen, maybe appreciate a thing or two. So, fasten your seatbelts! Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! I would be happy to join you in your blogging journey. I have a blog too.
ReplyDeletewww.jeremy-emily.com
I hope you'll check it out. I will admit that my stories and pictures probably won't be as cute as yours, but it is a good way to keep up outside of the facebook world. =)
I love this! I have nothing interesting to say, otherwise I;d start a blog too! This looks like fun! And I love your writing style :) Fun times!
ReplyDelete